Terms of service
1. Refund is only given if our service is not guaranteed.
2. No late payments, this will cause a €1 /day for the due payment.
3. Transfers: Our team will make every effort to help you move your site to us, however, we can not make guarantees of the transfer process. We provide this as a courtesy service and can not make guarantees regarding its availability or the amount of time it may take as each host is configured a little differently. We will try our best, however, in some cases we may be unable to assist you in a transfer of data from an old host.
4. IRC Bots, Proxy Scripts / Anonymizers, Pirated Software / Warez, ".img" / image hosting only sites that do not host an actual domain name, Escrow, High-Yield Interest Programs(HYIP) or related sites, Investment sites (FOREX, egold exchange), AutoSurf sites, Bank Debentures, Bank Debenture Trading Programs, Prime Banks Programs, lottery sites, muds / rpg's, hate sites, hacker focused sites/archives/programs, or sites promoting illegal activities. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Any material that, in our judgement, is obscene or threatening is prohibited and will be removed from our servers with or without notice.
5. Zero Tolerance Spam Policy We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. "Safe lists" and "double opt-in" will be treated as spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account terminated with or without notice.
6. Backups and Data Loss Your use of the service is at your sole risk. DayLight Networks is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on DayLight Networks servers.
7. Resource Usage User may not: - Use 25% or more of system resources for longer then 90 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc. - Run any type of interactive real-time chat applications that require server resources. Remotely-hosted services are fully allowed. - Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD. - Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network. - Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. - Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities - Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1492, etc - Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes
8. Disclosure to law enforcement DayLight Networks may disclose any subscriber information to law enforcement agencies without further consent or notification to the subscriber upon lawful request from such agencies. We will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies.
9. Changes to the TOS DayLight Networks reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.
10. Changes in plans / prices we have the right to make any changes to any plans without notice.